Back-end Software Developer (Database Specialist)
Welcome to the world of smart building automation and indoor climate control as a back-end software developer! Our smart solution helps to optimize energy consumption and ensure a high-quality indoor climate.
This role is in our virtual BMS team, allowing you to choose between Vantaa, Oulu and Tampere as your primary location.
WHAT IS GOING ON
We are now in a situation where we need your expertise in Linux-based systems, NoSQL Databases, Docker, and Web APIs to enable our future innovations. Your know-how in the back-end and handling data in a scalable serverless environment is what we desire to complement our existing team.
HOW OUR BMS (BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) TEAM WORKS
We are a virtual team of seven developers collaborating remotely to find solutions and answers. We are used to having an open dialogue and sharing knowledge to find the right answers together. Even during these times were the Covid-19 pandemic is forcing us to collaborate online.
We vouch for agile development and are very open to your suggestions on how to improve our practices.
We also believe that errors are an opportunity to become better. We can’t have a colleague who is reluctant to get over it.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE:
- Design and implement all our recruitment processes as well as the complete onboarding process and employee experience lifecycle at Fidelix
- Some experience in MEAN stack, TypeScript, SQL, or DevOps.
- Willingness to share your views, best practices, and experiences on building IoT software architecture, interfaces, and updating and developing functionalities.
ALLOW US TO SUMMARIZE NOW WHAT WE PROMISE YOU.
- This job is very concrete. What you do is immediately visible.
- Concrete does not equal easy or dull.
- Make this your ideal role and base it on your strengths and interests!
- Feel free to plan your working days and how you meet your goals as long as you collaborate with your colleagues.
- If you ever feel change is welcome, consider our cloud services or machine learning as an opportunity.
- An openness towards development ideas. We have ”a thing” for continuous development.
- Quality over quantity.
Can you see yourself working with us? If you have any questions about this role, reach out to me, Pekka. My phone number is 044 558 9315 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to apply, let us know who you are and what you value in life, in your own words. Drop us the application by Friday 29th January 2021. We like to kick off with the interviews during the application period, so no reason to keep anyone waiting and guessing.
Fidelix is a Finnish-based technology company that manufactures, deploys, and maintains automation systems and IoT solutions for smart buildings, with customers in the Nordics, the Benelux, and 30 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to make buildings smarter to become carbon neutral, energy-efficient, and CO2-emission aware. Our goal is to become the #1 choice automation solution for building owners across the Nordics, as well as the most wanted employer in the entire industry by 2025.