Digital Marketing Specialist
Fidelix is a Finnish-based technology company that manufactures, deploys, and maintains automation systems and IoT solutions for smart buildings, with customers in the Nordics, the Benelux, and 30 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to make buildings smarter to become carbon neutral, energy-efficient, and CO2-emission aware. Our goal is to become the #1 choice automation solution for building owners across the Nordics, as well as the most wanted employer in the entire industry by 2025.
We are now looking for an Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Growth team to our HQ in Vantaa.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role your purpose is to add value to our customers by developing and maintaining our digital marketing channels and helping execute our business objectives online.
Your main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Being the Webmaster on all Fidelix Group websites and ensure that these are constantly up to date and optimized
- Executing website content and developing user experience and usability
- Designing digital marketing automation campaigns in Hubspot
- HubSpot support for our internal users in Fidelix Group level
- Social media
HOW OUR GROWTH TEAM WORKS
Our team is energetic, and strategy driven. Our mission is to help the company meet their goals and influence the future of the entire real estate industry by effective, customer-centric marketing and communications. We trust each other and have a strong drive and self-driven way of working, but at the same time we value teamwork and support which offers the members possibilities to share their innovative ideas. Growth team works with all the brands and companies within Fidelix Group.
We believe that to be successful in this role you’ll need the following skills
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience of CMS systems such as WordPress
- Solid knowledge and skills in Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A keen eye for visual details and design, experience with design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere or similar is a plus
- Vision-oriented mindset and skills to reach set targets
- Analytic mindset and a data-driven thinker
You don’t need to be web developer, but basics in HTML and CSS are an asset. We appreciate your relevant educational background such as bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications or related.
Fluent in English and Finnish skills spoken and written are required.
Allow us to summarize now what we promise you!
- This position is very practical, yet crucial in implementing our strategic business objectives. What you do is immediately visible.
- Make this your ideal role based on your strengths and interests!/li>
- Feel free to plan your working days and how you meet your goals as part of the team.
- An openness towards development ideas. We have ”a thing” for continuous development: reacting to new opportunities and evolving with the customer.
- Quality over quantity.
Contact details and how to apply
Can you see yourself working with us? If you have any questions about this role, reach out to Marketing & Communications lead Salme Lassila, +358 44 3346 336 / firstname.lastname@example.org. The best time to reach Salme is 7.10. 9-11.00, 8.10. 9-11.00,12.10. 9-11. 25.10 10-12.00.
At this point it would be great to hear from you! Let us know who you are and what you value in life, in your own words. Drop us the application with salary request by 24th of October 2021. We like to kick off with the interviews during the application period, so no reason to keep anyone waiting and guessing. Our recruitment process includes 2-3 interviews and skills assessments.