Inbound Marketing Manager
Fidelix is a Finnish-based technology company that manufactures, deploys, and maintains automation systems and IoT solutions for smart buildings, with customers in the Nordics, the Benelux, and 30 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to make buildings smarter to become carbon neutral, energy-efficient, and CO2-emission aware. Our goal is to become the #1 choice automation solution for building owners across the Nordics, as well as the most wanted employer in the entire industry by 2025.
We are now looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to join our Growth team to our HQ in Vantaa.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role your purpose is to implement our business objectives in close collaboration with all business areas and countries through developing customer-oriented marketing strategies, and online content planning and creation. You will also work as comprehensive marketing partner for specific business areas, and sales, and help them meet their goals.
Your main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Working as in-house marketing partner for specific business areas, and sales
- Planning and executing content strategies
- Planning content and marketing actions in co-operation with specialists from all business areas
- Creating online content for customer segments and buyer persona according to customer decision journeys
- Planning and executing inbound campaigns aligned with business goals
HOW OUR GROWTH TEAM WORKS
Our team is energetic, and strategy driven. Our mission is to help the company meet their goals and influence the future of the entire real estate industry by effective, customer-centric marketing and communications. We trust each other and have a strong drive and self-driven way of working, but at the same time we value teamwork and support which offers the members possibilities to share their innovative ideas. Growth team works with all the brands and companies within Fidelix Group.
We believe that to be successful in this role you’ll need the following skills
- 3-5 years of working experience in marketing
- Proven track record in designing and implementing effective marketing strategies and campaigns that have affected customer behaviour/li>
- Ability to actively follow up both qualitative and quantitative data, and the skill of active listening of the business areas and their customers in order to identify customer needs and patterns in customer behaviour
- Ability to combine long-term strategic thinking with practical day-today implementation
- Solid knowledge and skills in Hubspot and CMS platforms, such as WordPress, and ability to think of concepts holistically through a variety of platforms
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent collaboration and interaction skills
We value your relevant educational background such as master’s degree in marketing, communications or related. Fluent in English and Finnish skills spoken and written are required, Swedish is a big plus.
Allow us to summarize now what we promise you!
- In this position, you’ll have a great possibility not only develop and execute marketing actions but increase capability in customer-centric thinking and marketing orientation throughout the organization.
- Make this your ideal role based on your strengths and interests!/li>
- Feel free to plan your working days and how you meet your goals as part of the team.
- An openness towards development ideas. We have ”a thing” for continuous development: reacting to new opportunities and evolving with the customer.
- Quality over quantity.
Contact details and how to apply
Can you see yourself working with us? If you have any questions about this role, reach out to Marketing & Communications lead Salme Lassila, +358 44 3346 336 / email@example.com. The best time to reach Salme is 7.10. 9-11.00, 8.10. 9-11.00,12.10. 9-11. 25.10 10-12.00
At this point it would be great to hear from you! Let us know who you are and what you value in life, in your own words. Drop us the application with salary request by 24th of October 2021. We like to kick off with the interviews during the application period, so no reason to keep anyone waiting and guessing. Our recruitment process includes 2-3 interviews and skills assessments.