Partner Sales Manager
Do you believe that travelling salespersons are becoming obsolete in product and system sales, and that an excellent customer experience can be delivered by using digital channels? If yes, then welcome to the world of smart building automation and indoor climate control as a partner sales manager!
But let’s talk a bit more about Fidelix and what a partner sales manager does
Fidelix is all about smarter buildings for a healthier future. Our solutions optimise energy consumption and ensure a high-quality indoor climate. With energy costs being among the highest fixed costs of a building, we help the property owners to save both money and nature. We come from the Nordics and our technologies have been tested in more than 30,000 buildings in our harsh climate.
As a partner sales manager, your direct clients are our partners; building automation system (BMS) integrators and distributors who sell their services to property owners. You take over the responsibility of maintaining and especially growing our partner network outside the Nordic region. You open the doors to new partners and help them to succeed and achieve their goals with our products and systems while enjoying the best digital customer experience. Together with our growth marketing team, you will get your hands full of MQLs and SQLs, which you, with the help of our support team, nurture into paying customers.
Most of your work can be done from anywhere. Naturally if needed, especially in case of bigger deals, you pack your bags, travel back in time, and become…a travelling salesperson!
Allow us to summarise now what we promise you!
- Entrepreneurship and positive anarchy!
In this role, you get both freedom and responsibility. We trust your expertise in this journey towards a modern way of doing sales in digital time. You have the freedom to plan your working days and how you meet your goals as long as you collaborate with your colleagues.
- You are independent but not alone – we grow as a team.
You have our full support and true experts supporting your journey in the world of building automation.
- You play a key role in the growth of Fidelix and you will grow with us.
You get to be involved in defining how and where outside the Nordic region our products will be distributed.
The more you recognise from the bullet points below, the better!
- Most importantly, you are a passionate and ambitious salesperson!
- You know how inbound marketing and data-driven sales work. Experience in Hubspot, Salesforce or similar are a nice plus.
- You genuinely want to understand the businesses of our partners and understand how customer relations work.
- You have excellent interaction and problem-solving skills and you’re able to work in wide network stakeholders.
- You have the ability to influence others.
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a nice addition.
- You have previous experience in sales.
- You know how modern BMS and IoT systems function.
If you are ready to apply, let us know who you are and what you value in life, in your own words. Send us your application by Sunday, 20th of June 2021. We like to kick off the interview process during the application period, so there’s no reason to keep anyone waiting and guessing.
Fidelix is a Finland-based technology company that manufactures, deploys, and maintains automation systems and IoT solutions for smart buildings, with customers in the Nordics, the Benelux, and 30 other countries around the globe.
Our mission is to make buildings smarter to become carbon neutral, energy-efficient, and CO2-emission aware. Our goal is to become the #1 choice automation solution for building owners across the Nordics, as well as the most wanted employer in the entire industry by 2025.